Monday 31 July 2017

Back to Church

Last night I returned to church having last been there on the last Sunday in June. So I missed 4 Sundays in July and was back for the last Sunday of the month of July. It was good to be back. PTL! I just opened the service with a few words and prayer. Philip led the service and Elaine from the Patos Bible College spoke. It all went well. I found it quite tiring, but first time back is always like this after health problems. I hope to be strong enough to preach next Sunday.

I was asked to write an article for the principal nationwide evangelical magazine in Brazil called 'Ultimato' and I managed to do this over the last few days. My deadline was today. I have already received good feedback from the magazine so that is nice. 

I have a meeting tonight in my office with leaders of the Action Child programme. I'm slowly getting back to normal! Most of the surgical wound is now healed - just one section still open. Patience! We're getting there! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment