Wednesday 26 April 2017

Mum is with the Lord


My dear Mother, Margaret, was born at Prince’s Street, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England, on the 12th October 1924. She was the daughter of Isaac and Alice Biddall. Mum moved to London in her youth where she survived the bombings of World War II. She married Dad, George (who died in Brazil in 2002), in May 1947. I was their first child, born in January 1949, and was followed by the arrival of my sisters in 1950 (Jean) and 1955 (Joy). My Mother loved to visit Brazil. The photos are from her last visit to Green Pastures in 2009 for my 60th birthday. My Mum lived 92 blessed years and was a fervorous Christian who loved to pray. Mum went to be with the Lord this Wednesday, 26th April, at 20:10 (UK) time. I praise God for my wonderful Mother’s life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment