Thursday 27 April 2017

EAB Magazine

The EAB InTouch magazine #87 is at the printers and should be despatched to all next week. The new edition has been put on the website today where you can read it right now at http://www.eabrazil.com/

Over 500 messages have already been received with condolences for my dear Mum's passing. Many phone calls have been received too. We are very grateful to all for their care and support at this time. My sister Jean is working on the funeral arrangements and Liz and I will seek flights to be there once a date is set. I can tell you that the funeral service will be held at Christ Church, Chineham, Basingstoke. Liz and I plan to be in the UK for about a fortnight, which should include getting to the EAB Board Meeting at West Wellow. We have to be back in Brazil in good time for the Field Conference on May 26-27 in João Pessoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment