Saturday 7 January 2017

Wedding Bells

We're going up the mountains to Santa Teresinha in the State of Pernambuco this afternoon to conduct the wedding of Mabelle and Cássio. I dedicted her as a baby and will now conduct her wedding. Philip and Louisa will be providing the music. 

My sermon is ready for tomorrow in Patos when I will be preaching on: "Behold the Lamb of God" as my 4th sermon of my series in John's Gospel. 

Philip has now taken on the responsibility of the Bible studies on a Thursdays and he is doing very well. Numbers are up and people are being blessed. PTL!

This week a group of 5 or 6 pastors and their families have stayed at Green Pastures for a break. I had a nice meeting with some of them at the end of my morning walk yesterday. I saw a pair of wild Puma Yagourundi cats and a pair of foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment