Thursday 8 September 2016

Sermons, counselling and travels

I've prepared my sermon for Saturday at Conceição and I am in the process of preparing another one for Patos on Sunday. Liz and I have also done a fair bit of counselling this week. Please pray for our travels at the weekend + the Patos church band who will also be travelling somewhere else to minister. The Kombi is constantly on the road with different groups and ministries. Liz and I have to have a careful agenda for it so as not to get double bookings. 

Tomorrow we are to receive the visit at Green Pastures of Patos's biggest and best school's headteacher + a couple of other teachers who want to take young kids there on visits. This is excellent. There is nothing like Green Pastures anywhere in the region so it is really starting to take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment