Thursday 1 September 2016

Important Meetings

I walked at Green Pastures yesterday morning where all is well despite not one drop of rain for three months as the annual drought bites harder and harder.

Following this Liz and I had an excellent meeting with Pastor Oseias (Itaporanga). His church is going wonderfully well. PTL! However the nearby church at Barra de Oitis continues in deep trouble and we had a long discussion and time of prayer about it. We also discussed the painting of the Ibiara manse and the Conceição and Curral Velho churches. 

Later I had a meeting with the Patos Bible College leadership in my advisory role which I now have. The College is going well but needs to improve. We had a long worthwhile discussions.

Tonight I am back to giving the Bible Study in the Patos church.

No comments:

Post a Comment