Thursday 29 September 2016

EAB InTouch Magazine 86

The EAB InTouch magazine edition 86 is now back from the printers and going into the post this week. It gives a nice overview of the work in NE Brazil during the last few months so do read it and then pass it on to someone who might find it interesting. There are plenty of photos and short stories and reports - so it's very readable. Thanks to Marian Rashleigh for all her input into this and to Dave Flowers for the layout and production work.

I went up to Jabre Peak with a policeman from the church yesterday to see the situation after the forest fire. I walked a lot and clambered over rocks like never before! I'm at least pleased that the firefighters managed to contain the fire more than I had thought they had - but the mess is still very sad.


I am now preparing for tonight's Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment