Thursday 7 July 2016

Rushed off our feet!

On Saturday Liz and I went and preached up in the mountains at Juru. It was a great service. It was the 32nd anniversary and we've been involved, of course, since the start - so it's great to see the work growing and going so well. PTL!

On Sunday back in Patos was the communion service and I preached again. The church was packed out. The sermon went very well finishing off Acts 19 still in Paul's 3rd missionary journey.

Tuesday I went to Green Pastures and sorted a few things out there. I have started getting the hang of filming with my camera and not just doing still shots. It is going to take a bit of mastering but you might like to see some of my efforts that day: https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/28078567336 (shows birds in the Cashew Nut Tree), https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/27516085753 (a bird down by the stream), and https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/28030775722 (a tiny woodpecker working away right by my side).

Yesterday I produced and dispatched the latest EAB Nutshell Update amongst other things. Today I have been up to Teixeira in the mountains for an important meeting concerning the Jabre Peak battle to save the environment there. A new snake has just been found there which I can't give details on till it's all duly registered etc. This is utterly fantastic. A never previously known poisonous species of snake. Now I must rush aas I have to take the Bible study at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment