Monday 30 May 2016

Last night's service was really lovely

The service this Sunday night was really blessed in Patos. A full church as always, including the overflow hall, and great P&W + the sermon went well too. A technical hitch with the computer partially messed up the digital projector, but that was overcome. Of course all was extra special with Liz back in church. That was wonderful. She's naturally a bit tired today but slowly does it and she will rebuild her energy.

I went for a long walk at Green Pastures this morning. I try to get in 3 walks a week. Now the rains have passed (we may get an odd shower but that's it) the tracks have been worked on and trimmed so I was checking them and clicking my camera from time to time as usual. Nature is relaxing and inspiring.

I had a meeting with the Patos Congregational Church pastor this afternoon. I think he just wanted to let off steam about things with me. We've known each other for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment