Saturday 19 March 2016

Special Youth Meeting

Tonight Philip will be leading a special youth meeting in the Patos church. Initially the band will lead praise & worship and then the drama group will present a short play called "The Light of the World". Then Rafael, the young man who leads our Teixeira church up in the mountains and will receive probational pastoral status at the Field Conference in May, will preach the Word. I will be going together with Liz which will be my first time in church for a couple of weeks. I am steadily feeling better. I plan to preach this Sunday night. We look to God for a great weekend. The youth have certainly done a great job inviting people to hear the Gospel tonight, which is most encouraging.

Yesterday I went for a short walk at Green Pastures for the first time in a couple of weeks. That was really refreshing. Tarcísio is now down with the virus and looked pretty rough. Please pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment