Wednesday 16 March 2016

Chapter 5 + Sermon 3

I did chapter 5 today of the Brazilian history book I am writing about the work of ACEV/EAB. I also prepared a sermon for Easter Sunday so now have sermons prepared to preach over the next 3 weeks. I have also worked on the agenda for the Field Conference in May as we will have a leadership meeting next month in preparation for the Conference.

I still don't feel 100% well. It's a question of being patient and slowly building up health, strength and energy. 

We desperately need rain. February and March have been disastrous thus far.

Political turmoil here in Brazil is reaching a level which makes one fear what is going to happen. I am keeping quiet about the tremendously confusing situation and pray for peace and solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment