Tuesday 15 March 2016

Action Child blessing

It has been great to receive a lovely update on the EAB Action Child School at Imaculada today and to see how well it is going. What a difference this is making in so many very poor kids' lives! You can see photos at https://www.facebook.com/eabrazil/

My blood test yesterday was fine and the doctor is pleased with my progress and recovery from the Zica virus. It is an awful thing with different side-effects turning up all the time! Nevertheless in general I am progressing although I still don't feel I can cope with my so enjoyed walks as Green Pastures.

I have made some progress writing and sermon preparing these last few days. I have two sermons ready to roll. I hope I'll be alright to preach this Sunday. I am writing the Brazilian history of the work here to keep my mind occupied. I have now completed 4 chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment