Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sermon preparation

I have worked all day on my sermon for this coming Sunday's Communion Service as I need this prepared prior to the Leadership Conference starts on Friday, and I have the Bible study to take tomorrow in between. My sermon is nearly ready and will be "The Attitude is more important than the Amount" concerning the poor widow's couple of coins from Mark 12:41-44.

I have also handled quite a few project issues with Pastor Wostenes and his assistant Flávia. I'm really fully back into the swing of the projects issues again now so that is fine and good.

I have also been sorting out details linked to the Leadership Conference. Liz has been shopping food all afternoon, bless her heart, and is now at Green Pastures with Josinete putting things in their places in the kitchen ready for the event.

Brazilian politics is in uproar with the beginning of an impeachment process against the President. Things are extremely divided and bitter.

I have had some discussions on EAB child sponsorship and also ask for special prayer for EAB finances, with the contingency fund nearly rock bottom being a special cause for concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment