Saturday 21 November 2015

Busy Schedule

Thursday night's Bible Study service went very well with a lovely participation from one of our young men, Mailson, who brought a lovely word.


Yesterday was a morning for visiting the sick from our Green Pastures church where a young widow, whom I baptized last year, is recovering from a motorbike accident. She admitted to me that she was going too fast on the off-road rural track and hit sand lossing control. She broke her leg and so instead of arriving in a hurry where she wanted to get to, she is now stuck in bed for 3 months recovering from surgery.


I also visited the São Mamede rubbish dump yesterday, took photos, and am increasing my campaign to have it removed from near Green Pastures. So this is another battle we have taken on in the Name of Jesus! Please pray! I am already getting a bit of flack from the authorities but God is greater!

Yesterday afternoon I did a TV interview about Christmas so that was a good opportunity to share the Gospel. I also had another a meeting with someone who hasn't been to church for a long time and then a Patos Bible College meeting to discuss some curriculum issues. 

Now this morning Liz and I are going to do a live interview on FM radio about being married 46 years! This should be fun and a good opportunity to share basic Christian family values. Please pray. It starts at 2pm UK time, if you read this in time, and should last about 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment