Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lumpy Day

Liz and I went to Campina Grande at 6.30am today and got back at 4.30pm. First of all I went to see a dermatologist about lumps on the back of both hands, my chest and one eye. What a lovely doctor he was and soon had me cheerfully checked over and said the chest lump is nothing - just leave it alone... and none of the others are potentially malignant but best have them out anyway. OK I said - we'll book a day for the bits of surgery and be back.

We left his office and presented his secretary at the reception with the form he had given me with what I need done and she said... well... when can you come back... or would you like it done today? Oh, yes, today would be great I said... and half an hour later I was being de-lumped! Brilliant stuff! So here I am typing this to you courageously having had 3 surgeries today! Now beat that! 

Following this we sorted out some other matters in Campina Grande prior to having lunch together (a bit of Chinese food with only the sour for me - no sweet of course!) and then heading for home. At Santa Luzia it was raining hard and we hope it will reach Green Pastures soon. We sure need it!

So many thanks to the Lord for another good positive health day. Thanks for your prayers always.

No comments:

Post a Comment