Tuesday 7 April 2015

I have survived the dentist's!

I have been to the dentist this afternoon and I am still breathing! I go back next Monday as I prefer things in small doses! I had no teeth with decay or pain - just a general clean up and one or two sensitive teeth to be fixed with some sort of enamel.

QPR drew at Aston Villa tonight 3 x 3 which was exactly the score I predicted. I also predicted 2 of the Rangers' 3 goal scorers. Hence with six games to go in the season I expect my lead to have increased considerably in the QPR prediction league. Watch this space! However QPR are balanced on a knife edge as regards relegation with more chance of going down than staying up in my view. 

I have been doing masses of varied work this week. I have worked with the Patos Bible College and different issues with the Patos church. I have also been lining up the new deaf interpreters course to start this Friday and another meeting for the single and divorced this Saturday. 

I have also had lots of discussions with university professors. These seem to be coming thick and fast. It is really good how things are working out with university cooperation at Green Pastures. Sadly we are in a bad state as regards rain there, having had about half the rain there than that received in Patos only a few miles away. We hope and pray for a turn around in the situation this month. Please pray. 

The EAB facebook English language page is increasing in followers which is good. People have started following recently from India, South Africa and Portugal so that we are now approaching the 800 followers mark, which is encouraging. You can visit the page at https://www.facebook.com/eabrazil

This blog has now passed the 136,000 visits mark and my Flickr photo page has passed the 173,000 mark. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment