Saturday 21 February 2015

We have steady rain!

We have had steady rainfall for the last couple of hours and it is continuing. I hope and pray it will rain through the night. Green Pastures reports that it's raining there too, so PTL!

Please pray for grandson Lucas who has been in and out of hospital today with allergic respiratory difficulties. 

I have more or less finished the preparation of my sermon for tomorrow night in Patos. The topic is Christian service. I will also be dedicating a baby and receiving new members into fellowship.

QPR lost 2 x 1 to Hull today having been reduced to 10 men early in the match with Joey Barton getting a red card once again! They almost hung on for a draw... almost! Despite the result, which I had predicted as a Rangers' win, I think I actually have increased my lead in the QPR prediction league! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment