Thursday 26 February 2015

Sermons

Yesterday was an exhausting but good day taking 574 tree seedlings to Green Pastures from the nursery in Patos. My lumbago has pretty well disappeared in the process.

I have prepared my sermon for the communion service in Patos on Sunday and I have prepared the Bible study for tonight.

Liz is still not right after all her allergy problems and she went back to the doctor's today who is going to do some further tests.

I have just posted a video clip of two raccoons having a punch up! I have seen so many videos of them coming to the watering holes at night at Green Pastures that I have lost count of the quantity and usually they come peacefully in pairs and leave equally peacefully. I don't know if this video shows a dispute between two males or if husband and wife fell out?! The first bash would have floored Mike Tyson! https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/16628795326/

No comments:

Post a Comment