Monday 9 February 2015

Prediction League

Tomorrow QPR travel to Sunderland and I have predicted a draw of 1 x 1 at half-time and 2 x 2 at full-time with Rangers' goals to be scored by Zarete and Zamora. Clearly we need a win, but a draw would be a miracle as we haven't got a point away from home all season. With the defeat against Southampton with their "last ghasp" (their words on their site) on Saturday QPR look increasingly destined to relegation. Their next games against Sunderland and Hull are must-winners, but it's difficult to believe they will win either of them. They can't even get themselves a new manager! Oh boy!

I continue at the top of QPR's prediction league by the way: http://qprtillidie-predictionleague.webnode.com/table/

I am working hard today on administrative matters linked to EAB. I know EAB's treasurer will be pleased when I send her the paper trails I am working on... but it is a lot of monotonous work!

I have received the new signs to be put on the Green Pastures Nature Reserve gates in time for the Carnival Camp of the weekend. I'll post a photo when they're in place.

Liz's Uncle Stephen (Dyer) died today, aged 91. Our prayers and condolences are with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment